Always give a professional rendering to your documents, whether for your internal documents, or the documents like reports or presentations.
Things to know about paper shredders
Tearing the paper is not enough to protect your data. That’s why you need a reliable and efficient destroyer to help you. Our range of manual shredders like automatic allows you to destroy your
documents securely. The destroyers offer you a jam-free solution, silent and efficient to be more productive.
It is essential to choose the right destructor, depending on the number of users, the level of security researched and desired technologies to obtain the best possible destruction experience.
These revolutionary new destroyers maximize the efficiency of destruction at your workplace. The modern technology has five interactive tools that prevent paper jams, ensure optimal productivity to allow you to destroy your documents easily. All with the quality and performance that you have the right to expect the most efficient destroyers of office documentation in the world.
The selection guide below allows you to advise users in search of the most suitable destroyer to meet their needs:
The reason why you need a shredder for office or your home:
- You need a destructive to design unique security and maximum productivity
- You accumulate large volumes of paper in a short time and you want them destroy it all at once.
- You can return work while the destroyer is in market
- You need an easy destroyer to use for a use without any constraint
- You need a destructive at best value for money
- You need of a safe destroyer and compact for a individual use or for the whole office
- You need a destructive to highly documents confidential – example: for the army, the government etc.
Choosing the binding machines for office
Use binding to give your documents a finishing touch in the office or as part of your studies. A
well presented office document will give you a more professional image. To always give a professional rendering to your documents, reports or presentations, just load,
easily punch and bind your office documentation to professional rendering. Binding your presentations is the perfect way to present information.
The different binding techniques each have its specificities and uses. There are three main binding systems:
- The binding by plastic rings – This is the most common and most economic binding. It is easy to make and offers more flexibility.
• Inexpensive, fast and flexible.
• Very practical and ideal for presentations. The linked folder opens 180 ° making it easier to handling and photocopies.
• Pages can be removed or added.
- The binding by metal rings – This binding gives your documents a finish quality, professional and sustainable rendering.
• Reliable, the file cannot be modified because the binding is permanent.
• Gives your document a result identical to that of printers.
• Very practical and ideal for presentations. The linked folder opens 360 ° facilitating the handling and photocopies.
- Thermo-binding – It’s the fastest binding to make your document look like a book.
• The document will be flat for easy transport and shipping.
• Quick and easy to use, ideal for a limited time.
• Gives your document a finish of quality without making holes in the sheets.
• You can link several folders by same time.
This is the most common and most binding economic. It is easy to make and offers more flexibility.
After choosing the binding technique that suits you, study the characteristics of each machine to select the one that suits your needs. Fellowes binding machines are segmented according to their frequency of use, their perforation capacity, binding and the diameter of the ring. Have a look at these capacities:
- Binding capacity – The binding capacity determines the maximum number of sheets per bound folder.
- Perforation capacity – For the binding by plastic and metal ring: The perforation capacity corresponds to the number of sheets perforated in 1 time.
- The diameter of the ring – For plastic and metal ring binding: this is the maximum diameter of the ring that can be used on the binding machine.